Monday, September 24, 2012

Live Painting Performance




Classical Music, Songs and Painting performance amazing combination ! isn't it?

This is my third year where I got opportunity to do painting performance on stage at "KALAMAHOSTAVA"

It was really amazing experience, comparative last two years. This time I had one and half hour time in my hand and had to complete painting within limited time frame.  Initially I thought it will be really difficult and challenging tasks, due to unplanned task. But when Classical music started, I felt very relax and started working on canvas, I remember after few minutes passed away, and I involved deep in painting, where I completely forgot audience, singers and musicians.


 My mind and hands were working only with colors, canvas, brush  and aiming for final creation.  One after the other color storks, the canvas was full of  colors. Probably audience might be surprised not to see any shape or figure coming out, as it was just abstract and time was flying. In between I could hear loud applauds, might be for singers... And  there came the time, where my colors were in to the form of  "Lord Ganesha" which appears with big head. I added two white strokes on Ganesha's forehead depicting Chandan and Completed paining with calligraphy " Sree Ganeshay Namaha"

Loud claps and photo flashes on me.  I felt very relax and satisfied, "This Experience".

No comments:

Post a Comment